AWT Labels & Packaging is seeking a patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative, liaison as a Customer Service Representative/Inventory Analyst with experience in manufacturing to join our Minneapolis Team. The goal for this position is to provide excellent Customer Service and Inventory Control with the expectation of Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve ultimate satisfaction. This candidate should possess knowledge and experience of commonly-used inventory concepts, practices, and procedures within a manufacturing environment.
- Primary contact between customer, planning, sales, manufacturing, and scheduling
- Ensure customer requirements meet our needs to quote and process jobs.
- Enter orders complete and accurate.
- Communicate ship dates, job status, job changes, price changes and discrepancies.
- Focus on streamlining customer service processes in order to reduce waste.
- Review data to determine inventory levels and resolve discrepancies.
- Interact with team members
- Handle customer complaints/concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes in related areas. Present and document the data/solutions. Continually look for ways to improve the customer experience and increase company profitability.
- Understand and support the Company’s vision, goals, and initiatives.
- Be accountable and proactively seek continuous personal growth
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and implement decisions based on data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good business acumen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years Customer Service in manufacturing, print industry a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Outlook
- Experience with business software