Our award-winning quality management system consists of the organizational structure, responsibilities, processes, documentation, resources and improvement tools that enable quality management and provide customer satisfaction.
With the objective of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement, AWT’s system focuses on eight quality management principles:
- Leadership that establishes unity of purpose and direction
- Employee Involvement at all levels
- Customer Focus to understand current and future needs, requirements and expectations
- Process Approach to achieve desired results due to managed activities and processes
- Systems Approach to identify, understand and manage interrelated processes as a system
- Continuous Improvement in overall performance as an organization
- Factual Approach to decision making based on analysis of data and information
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships that create value for all parties
Critical processes of AWT quality management work together to provide system integrity and longevity. Together, these key processes are identified, documented and implemented through training and practice. With the goal of customer satisfaction in mind, AWT’s quality system works continuously with interactions of the ISO 9001 standard as shown below:
Continuous assessment audits of the AWT quality system are performed by a registrar annually. This provides opportunities for improvements and keeps pace with current industry changes and practices.
We welcome system assessments by our customers and will provide the necessary information that demonstrates the ability to provide products and services that continuously meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.