What is an Onsert?
An onsert, also known as an Extended Content Label (ECL), is a booklet which is affixed to a pressure sensitive label on a package. These booklets provide extra space for additional information that is needed, and avoids having to make several separate labels. This is especially helpful when making a product that will be shipped internationally. Instead of printing five separate labels with different languages, one label can be printed containing a separate page for each language.
When are Onserts the right solution?
- Problem: Not enough room for all of the information.
- Solution: A larger amount of space to fit all of the necessary text
- Problem: Shipping and communicating in multiple languages spoken around the globe
- Solution: Provides space for multiple languages
- Problem: The FDA is imposing new regulations in regards to the information included on your label
- Solution: More space available for a longer ingredient list, instructions for use, etc.
- Problem: Committed to saving money and helping the environment.
- Solution: Reduce overall size and amount of material needed for packaging and respond to the consumer’s interest in sustainability
Now Available – Clinical Trial Booklets: Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC, a subsidiary of AWT Labels & Packaging is solely focused on providing the clinical pharmaceutical industry and strives to be recognized as the premier provider of unique and customizable solutions to the constantly changing world of clinical trial supplies.