When developing a label for your product’s package, you want it to stand out from the crowd. AWT employs flexography to print highly attractive package labels that will get your brand noticed. Flexography can achieve print effects that other processes can’t, like super-opaque whites and precise color matching. A label produced with “flexo” will give your package an upscale, premium appearance.
It’s not easy to get these results. Flexographic printing is complex, so experience is indispensable. AWT has some of the most experienced and knowledgeable press operators in the industry. These operators are very skilled, and take great pride in their work. In fact, we’re so good at flexography that other printers send press operator trainees to our in-house flexo school to learn the craft.
For highly-attractive package labels with unrivaled graphics and color reproduction, flexo printing just might be the right option for your next label project.
When is flexo printing the right solution?
- Exact color matching is required
- Unique or varied substrates
- Tamper evident labels
- Extended content labels
- Multiple construction layers
- Metallic or florescent colors
- Cold foil designs
- Opaque whites
AWT Difference Makers
- Experienced and skilled flexographic press operators
- Wide range of equipment
- Sustainable print stock options
- Adhere to FIRST standards
- Variety of finishing options
- Unmatched quality and service