AWT specializes in unique, innovative and demanding label and packaging solutions for medical, industrial/OEM, food and beverage, personal care/health & beauty, household and specialty markets.
More than 35 years of experience has taught us a few things, and helped us to become the leading provider of custom packaging, labeling and converting solutions in the country. From eye-catching consumer labels to medical device applications that can stand up to sterilization, we have a unique blend of precision processes, quality systems and research-based ideas to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- 2020 – Acquired by Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- 2019 – Named 3M Supplier of the Year: Packaging Category
- 2018 – Acquired Citation Healthcare Labels
- 2015 – Acquired by Mason Wells private equity
- 2013 – New dba: AWT Labels & Packaging
- 2011 – Acquired U.S. Converting in South Elgin, IL
- 2011 – Expanded manufacturing space by 20,000 square feet
- 2008 – Moved into expanded South Elgin, IL facility
- 2006 – Combined Minneapolis HQ to current Hoover Street location
- 2005 – Merger of Advanced Web Technologies and Web Label
- 2001 – Expansion of Schaumburg, IL facility
- 1991 – Advanced Web Technologies is founded
- 1985 – U.S. Converting is founded
- 1976 – Web Label was founded